Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer

It's been forever since I was just a MWAC and snapped a few pictures of my kids...yesterday I set out to do just that.
I set up the sprinkler for them to run through since they always beg me to do it whenever I water the grass. Wouldn't you know it the 2 smaller ones thought the water was too cold and didn't wanna play, but my oldest who I rarely get pictures of was game! Judging from him, I'd say the little ones missed out!
All were taken with my 85mm with varying shutters...feel free to CC.






9 comments:

Jen said...

Those are great! I LOVE the middle one! Very cool!

Mom2Drew said...

#2 is just stunning. The emotion/fun you captured is priceless and your conversion...PERFECT for this shot! You've got an eye!!!

Me said...

Perfection! Such fun! I love it! My favorite is #2, and I'm usually a color person, but you nailed that conversion! It makes me want to run in my own sprinkler.

Trisha said...

These are incredible! And he looks like he's having such a wonderful time! I'd say the little ones missed out too!
His joy in these pics makes me feel SO happy too! LoL-

Erika said...

Wow! Great pictures! Love the feel of them and the BW one is great! I love the sprinkler shooting!

Tori said...

These are GREAT! I LOVE the second one... beautiful conversion and great emotion!

Melissa said...

These are great!!! I love the B&W one. You can definitely feel the fun and excitement of these!

Tera Fraley said...

Love your sprinkler shots, I really like the B&w one!!

robin said...

Looks like he is having so much fun here! The color is great on these. I love the angle and crop on the last one.