Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sweet Couple....my first engagement type session!

This couple is already married, but they could not afford a real photographer to do an engagment session or the bridals which is why I did them, she is also the bride from my first bridal session. Anyway, I asked them if I could shoot some engagement photos for practice and they agreed. Here are the few that I have edited so far. I hope they like them.


Also I loved the one of the church....(its the oldest african american church in the city of Houston, that's now been preserved by the heritage society), but I couldn't decide between the black and white or color...please cast votes here...which is better?

Thanks for looking, and HHCC please!

7 comments:

It's These Little Moments said...

Those are great. Love the second one, conversion and all.

Jen said...

These are so sweet! I love that first one and the conversion of the last one!

Teri said...

Love them all, you did a nice job on all of them, I think my favorite would have to be the second one.

Amy Covey said...

Those are really sweet. I love the first one! I really like the cute little church too - great backdrop for photos.

amazing grace said...

that first shot is adorable! and I love the church one in bw! very cool!

leah

Michelle said...

definitely b & w. i love the mood it gives it. great job with the shoot! they should be very pleased!

Jan said...

Loving all of your shots lately, Carolyn!! Really great. I absolutely love the bended knee ones. Wonderful idea!! I wish he was more contrasty, but I think it is just a sweeeeet shot! You're doing great!! TFS