Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I know you guys are tired of brides!

Another one from the bridal shoot last week...I kind of took some liberties with this one since it was just a fun pic. While we were in the bar of a resturant we noticed a magazine with a bunch of brides on the cover....we all thought it would make a fun picture.

This conversion is a little different for me...really dark and contrasty. I added some noise, I was shooting at a high ISO since we were in a bar, at night, doing a bridal shoot. Does that paint a picture or what?

Is it all too funky?

6 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

You're right, different for you for sure. The good thing is that different is fun! I like the shot, maybe a tad dark for me...but, the noise works here!! Oh, and I don't get sick of brides, it is the season for them afterall;)

Me said...

It's fun. I'd be interested to hear what the bride thinks.

bprincephoto said...

I like it. The noise really works and it's an exciting shot. I never tire of brides. LOL

Michelle said...

definitely a fun shot! and she looks like she was enjoying the idea also.

Sara said...

I agree that the noise and conversion work with this shot. But I'd like her face to be a little bit lighter...since you asked.

Melissa said...

Uh I'm never going to be tired of your brides! You do a wonderful job and I look forward to your posts!