Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Suck....

I started POD strong way back in January, I thoroughly enjoyed the project and the challenge, but somewhere along the way my enthusiasm has wanned.

As some of you may know, I began PB'ing at the beginning of summer, and now photography has taken on a life of it's own. My goal for POD was to use my personal pics, but now it seems I am only taking out the camera for clients (wow it feels weird just typing that word). And while the boys are thankful for the break, my poor blog and project are suffering! So I will start trying to post, even if it's not a personal pic.

Now after that long winded diatribe, here are a few pics from a wedding a couple of weeks ago, I was a second shooter. CC welcomed always!









9 comments:

Sara said...

O my heavens!!!!
I remember when- and now look- you've gone and gotten all sorts of amazing! Holy moly, these are lovely pictures. Your hard work is paying off. Grat to see you around again!

Mom2Drew said...

I'm so glad the photography has been taking off for you. And may I just say, I really enjoy the shot with the bride/bridesmaids laughing and that terrific chair as a background for those flowers. Way to think creatively. Don't you love second shooting? I just did a wedding that way too and some of my favorite wedding images came from it. Congrats, looking forward to more and post whenever you can...it's a treat.

cherie said...

Very nice jon on the wedding photos. love the bridesmaid with the bride shot and how you captured their joy! also really like the close up of her boquet, nice DOF in that one !

Heather Taylor Photography said...

These are such gorgeous shots! Love them all- love the colors in number 3. Love the one with the bridesmaids, too... okay, I love them all! ;)

Joanne Fowler said...

These are beautiful! You rocked it girl!

Ashley Hiskes said...

Great job on these!!!

lucidiocy said...

CLASSIC!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

lucidiocy said...

Really miss your posts.

Come back.