Friday, March 9, 2007

Thumbkin

So I bet you are wondering how does this relate to the theme...well Christian was a thumb sucker, and while that is not an ideal situation for a parent, it is a life saver at the same time! I swear that sometimes the kid does not need me, because he has that darn thumb, which certainly made life easier as I transitioned to life with three.

I must admit that is an old picture taken a few months ago he has since weaned himself from sucking his thumb, and it probably makes me a bad mother to admit that really miss it, but I do.

ISO 800
F 1.8
1/20
crazy crop because I had to hold the camera out over the baby while he was napping


HHCC Always

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet shot. Leave it to you to come up with a CREATIVE shot of a cell phone. You just have that touch! Hope you are ok after your accident. We STILL need to get together. I was out of town when you called. Take Care!!

Krissynae said...

Such a beautiful photo. So peaceful. Great shot.