Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Something's Not Right

Carson is my independent child. He wants to do everything himself, including dress himself. And this started long ago, before even turned 2. The funniest thing is that he rarely gets an entire outfit on the correct way. There days when he will put on jeans backwards and have Caleb snap them for him. And the worst part is that he refuses to allow you to change him or fix his clothes for him. So he usually goes the entire day with wonky clothes.

I am very tempted to get him a button that says, "I dressed myself" to explain it.
Anyhoo here's a pic from yesterday of his feet, shoes on the wrong foot. He wore them like that for 1/2 the day and then decided that his feet hurt and therefore he allowed me to switch them around.

ISO 400

1/800ss

F 4

1 comment:

cristina said...

that is too funny, yet typical. my youngest one won't let me snap her shoes because i do them too tight (or so she says), so she must undo them and them do them again...go figure...they're only velcro snaps anyway

nice bright color and good composition on this shot. it really tells the story of his personality.