Friday, February 2, 2007

Peek-A-Booo

ISO 1000
f 3.5
SS 1/80
HHCC always welcomed!

Christian loves to play peek a boo! As soon as he catches a glimpes of you looking at him he will cover with anything available, and when you say peek a boo, he just giggles uncontrollably. It's so cute. I swear he may just be the happiest baby I have ever met!


This photo is a little soft, I think that the focus fell on his shirt, but I love his expression anyway. I kept trying to "fix" this one, and it just looked weird and overdone, so I just cropped a little, defogged, sharpened, and ran noiseware. However today I did go all out and did the black border instead of the white one...I know, I am such a rebel!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Oooh. I really like the border! I might have to try that. Great job with the pic - you have a very handsome little man there!

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture.

Yvonne

Stephanie said...

This is a very cute picture! Love that smile!

Lorrie said...

Very sweet - oh and I think Peek-a-boo is a sport!! =)

Anonymous said...

I love this photo...so much personality!
Cari

Amanda said...

Awww! I love it. Great composition and great job with the whites!

Jan said...

The color in this one is really great! I love the capture--=just the right amount of his face showing. The focus might not be SUPER sharp, but it looks good on screen. TFS!