Thursday, February 15, 2007

As requested...

As requested by my fellow participants here is the last post in color.

And I wanted to say thanks a million to the ladies that drop by and are so generous to leave cc and other comments. It really means a lot. Smooches!

I will even add one that shows my little peanuts face, just cause I think he's so stinkin cute, but hey I am a little biased.

These are pretty much SOOC, just a little sharpened for the web and run through noiseware. Which of course does nothing for the fact that the focus landed everywhere but where I wanted it to...LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - now that's what i call SHINY!! Floors you could eat off of!! I really like the color version of these. I love the reflections too!

Sara D. said...

I love the reflections, but for me I would rather the focus fall on the face. Great shots though. TFS!