Saturday, January 27, 2007

Splish Splash


ISO 640
f 2.8
SS 1/40

I actually took this photo (along with a series of others) a couple of weeks ago, but I decided to revisit it for the water theme last week.

It was taken at night in my bathroom, with only the available light, which yielded a really orangy tint. Anyway I worked in the levels and changed the WB and was able to somewhat salvage it. Not that it's a masterpiece, but it at least help me work on my PS skills, which are severely lacking.
I know that this is blown out, but it was a part of my experimenting process!
HHCC Please

5 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

this is precious! Your DS and mine must be very close in age. Nice focus and crispness.

Amanda said...

Adorable - I think it looks great. I bet a bump in curves could do wonders!

Sara said...

This is lovely!!! So cute!!!!

Sara said...

ETA:
I like the blow out- I think it absolutely works here.

Are you shooting RAW? That could make a big difference...(and a lot easier to fix!)

Jenn said...

This is so sweet. Great shot!