Friday, June 8, 2007

Weddings Wedding in the Air.........



Wedding Weddings are everywhere!

It seems that I can't escape weddings and brides the past couple of weeks! I have had 2 bridals portraits sessions, and after tomorrow 2 weddings!

Add to that, one boudoir session, and 3 other sessions scheduled for this weekend oh my word...I am have been busy. But it's been fun.

Here are some bridals from a super cute bride Jennifer...she is the SIL of another local photographer here and she allowed me to tag along with her on her bridal shoot to get some for my portfolio.

This bride was so much fun and up for anything...It was great fun, and after 4 hours and at least 10 different locations....I was beat!

Here's one that I edited....feel free to CC!

8 comments:

Tori said...

Wow! What a great shot! I love her dress, too....

Michelle said...

i love this! it feels so spontaneous and you can really tell the bride is joyful! great job!

Heather said...

Hreat shot! Neat idea! It kindof tells a story....like the diff things going on in their lives or something.....really cool!

Cindi Koceich said...

She looks like she was a ton of fun to photograph! What a great opportunity for you! Love it!!

bprincephoto said...

love that shot. so creative.

Sue said...

That is awesome! I love the simplicity and care free attitude of the picture and the bride. Wonderful capture and a fun memory too. Really great job - congratulations!!

amazing grace said...

what a FUN shot!! love it! you have some great photos on here..just scrolled through some of your previous posts. Great shots!

leah

Melissa said...

After looking at your bridals the last few weeks, I can see why you are so busy with them! Your work is awesome!